Thank you for choosing to become a contributor. We’re happy to have you here and look forward to helping you market your brand or further your career by sharing insights with our audience.
This simple guide will help you become a successful contributor.
All content provided to us must be exclusive. We do not repost content that is already elsewhere, such as on your website. We will not accept content that is promotional and with no value to the audience.
Your article should also meet the following requirements:
- More than 1000 words. Please no fluff pieces that provide very little value. Every sentence should add value and never assume the reader already knows the topic.
- Content must be related to online marketing (i.e. social media, SEO, CRO, web design, etc.) and entrepreneurship (i.e. advice, wisdom, startup, etc.).
- Must pass Copyscape check (no plagiarism).
- Include a short biography of the author (two to five sentences).
Share detailed and highly useful content.
Being a Successful Contributor:
- Your article should be thoroughly checked for grammar and spelling errors, including an optimized Title.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated under any circumstances and will result in an immediate, including a permanent ban.
- Links are fine and encouraged but any links that are not useful or spammy will cause them to be removed.
- We reserve the right to remove any link at our discretion.
- Unless provided by you, we’ll provide all the photos/graphics. If provided by you, please include the source links to all royalty-free photos.
- Use Google docs to submit your content.
We reserve the right to edit every submission (completely or partially), including links, titles or headlines, subheadings, photos or images, etc. We also reserve the right to update every content at any time for the purpose of freshness.
Please reach out to us with suggested topics (at least three). You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring Us to Write the Content
We provide copywriting services. That means you can pay us to write the content for you. All you have to do is send over the topic you wish to write about and any specific resource or link you’d like to reference in the content.
Please note that we will not link to gambling sites, CBD, pornography, Casino, or anything similar.
Please note that submission doesn’t guarantee publication. We’re under no obligation to use your content. We reserve the right to refuse submissions or delete articles from our site at any time without notification.