Thank you for choosing to become a contributor. We’re happy to have you here and look forward to helping you market your brand or further your career by sharing insights with our audience.
This simple guide will help you become a successful contributor.
All content provided to us must be exclusive. We do not repost content that is already elsewhere, such as on your website. We will not accept content that is promotional and with no value to the audience.
Your article should also meet the following requirements:
- 1000 to 1500 words. Please no fluff pieces that provide very little value. Every sentence should add value and never assume the reader already knows the topic.
- Content must be related to online marketing (i.e. social media, SEO, CRO, web design, etc.) and entrepreneurship (i.e. advice, wisdom, startup, etc.).
- Must pass Copyscape check (no plagiarism)
- Include your website URL in the biography
In return, you’ll get these benefits:
- Increased visibility
- Promotion through our website
- Your article is shared with our social media followers
- A URL to your company/business website
Share detailed and highly useful content.
Tips for Being a Successful Contributor:
- Your article must be authored by you.
- Your article should be thoroughly checked for grammar and spelling errors, including an optimized Title.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated under any circumstances and will result in an immediate, including a permanent ban.
- Links are fine and encouraged but any links that are not useful or spammy will cause them to be removed.
- Your site or company’s domain name URL is guaranteed to be included in the bio. All other links are not guaranteed.
- Unless provided by you, we’ll provide all the photos/graphics. If provided by you, please include the source links to all royalty-free photos.
- Use Google docs to submit your content.
Please reach out to us with suggested topics (at least three) prior by sending an email to email@example.com.